"It’s weird to be called a celebrity or talk about it. I don’t talk about being a celebrity in my business meetings. I don’t talk about it with my friends. It’s not a part of my life. It’s a media perception of who I am." Mary-Kate

Sunday, September 26, 2010

MK FOR W MAG

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are the fantastic headshots outtakes of MK working her hair for W Magazine photographed by David Sims. See? Y'all know that MK is not only very good at fashion but also with hair art if there is such thing. First of all, these photos of MK looks very natural so I don't think that W Magazine processed these photos in PS. Second, the true beauty of MK is revealed here with minimal makeup on her plus the semi Angelina Jolie-ish lips. Job well done W Magazine! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment