"It’s weird to be called a celebrity or talk about it. I don’t talk about being a celebrity in my business meetings. I don’t talk about it with my friends. It’s not a part of my life. It’s a media perception of who I am." Mary-Kate

Thursday, September 23, 2010

THE ROW RULES

Photobucket
We already knew that The Row really rules in the fashion industry since MK and Ashley pose for Vogue Nippon last March 2007 with their brown hair.
Photobucket
3 years later they are back again for Vogue Nippon (September 2010) Tell me there is a difference a BIG difference. Enough of their Tank Top it's time to upgrade for some feathers, embellishments, mesh and structured heels.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Work it like there is no tomorrow!
Photobucket
I don't know if it's just me but god damn it I can't stop looking at this picture. they both look beautiful, elegant, fierce. In other words, QUEEN OF FASHION.

Their fashion show was postponed but you can still visit and view their previous collection and if you have bucks then buy them!

Shop "The Row"

No comments:

Post a Comment